acephate insecticide pesticide supplier manufacturer with high quality and competitive price

  • Acephate 30%EC
  • a1
  • Acephate 30%EC
  • a1

Acephate 30%EC

Acephate is an organophosphate insecticide that does not have approval for use in the EU. It is highly soluble in water and most organic solvents, and is volatile. It is not expected to leach to groundwater. Whilst it is mobile, it tends not to be persistence in soil or aquatic systems. It is moderately toxic to mammals and has a low potential for bioaccumulation. Acephate is also a recognised irritant. It is has a moderate to low toxicity to birds, honeybees, earthworms and most aquatic organisms. It is used normally as a foliar spray to control chewing and sucking insects

CAS: 30560-19-1

Chemical formula: C4H10NO3PS

Inquire Now
Share To :

Product Details


Formulation: 30%EC

Target pests : Aphids; Leaf miners; Lepidopterous larvae; Sawflies; Thrips

Target crops: Fruit; Vegetables; Potatoes; Sugarbeet; Vines; Rice; Hops; Ornamentals; Greenhouse crops including peppers, cucumbers

Invasion route: inhalation, ingestion, percutaneous absorption

Health hazard: This product belongs to organophosphate ester pesticide. These pesticides inhibit cholinesterase and cause neurophysiological disorders. Acute poisoning of organophosphorus pesticides was caused by accidental ingestion. Poisoning symptoms include headache, dizziness, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, salivation, pupil shrinkage, increased respiratory secretion, hyperhidrosis, muscle bundle tremor, etc. Severe cases include pulmonary edema, coma, respiratory paralysis and cerebral edema. A few severe cases show neuropathy several weeks after the clinical symptoms disappear. Workers exposed to organophosphorus pesticides can have dizziness, headache, weakness, insomnia, sweating, limb numbness, muscle beating, etc. Blood cholinesterase activity decreased.

Environmental hazards: One of the environmental hormones that contaminates waters and soils and adversely affects aquatic ecosystems.

Hazard of ignition and explosion: This product is flammable and poisonous.


First aid measures:

Skin contact: Immediately take off the contaminated clothing and rinse the contaminated skin, hair and nails with soapy water and running water thoroughly. Seek medical attention.

Eye contact: Lift eyelid and rinse with running water or saline. Seek medical attention.

Inhalation: Quickly remove from the scene to fresh air. Keep your airway clear. Give oxygen if breathing is difficult. If breathing stops, give artificial respiration immediately. Seek medical attention.

Ingestion: Drink enough warm water to induce vomiting. Wash the stomach with water or 2% to 5% sodium bicarbonate solution. Seek medical attention.

Online Message

If you have any needs , please fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.